3530 Mounds Road
PO Box 149
Anderson, IN 46015
NOTICE OF OPEN POSITION
** Hiring Immediately**
POSITION: Food Service Cafeteria Worker
DEPARTMENT: Madison County JobSource
STATUS: Part-time(approximately 20-29 hours/week) during the academic school year and summer programming, if applicable. Training will be provided and paid.
LOCATION: Onsite at Liberty Christian Elementary School
COMPENSATION RANGE: $11-12/hour
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
The Food Service Cafeteria Worker will report to the Food Service Manager. The Food Service Cafeteria Worker will prepare and serve food, clean kitchen equipment, food utensils, cafeteria tables, and kitchen area.
- Will train and become knowledgeable of the National School Lunch Program’s rules and regulations.
- Will train and become ServSafe Certified.
- Will train and become familiar with health codes and sanitary principles including HACCP.
- Maintain high standards for food service, safety, sanitation and training.
- Serve meals to students and staff
- clean kitchen equipment, food utensils, cafeteria tables, and kitchen area.
If interested, please contact Sarah Badgley at email@example.com
*The Food Service Cafeteria Worker is a newly created position for JobSource, and while the listed duties are as accurate as we can foresee, this description is subject to change based on the needs of the program as assigned.
All JobSource services are provided without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry or status as a veteran.